Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. – James 5:16.
Keep those on our prayer list in prayer. If you would like to add to the list, e-mail Pastor Maye at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a special need and would like our intercessory prayer team to pray for you, submit it and our FRONTLINE MINISTRY will pray on your behalf. Be assured that all prayer requests are kept confidential. If you would like someone to follow-up with you please indicate it on the prayer request.
1. God’s protection and wisdom for the church leadership.
2. Continuous spiritual growth in the church.
3. Financial grace for the building of the new church.
4. The persecuted church worldwide.
5. Dissemination of the gospel throughout the world.
6. Spiritual revival in our nation.
7. For the sick and shut-in in the church.
8. James Sutton – (Healing)
9. Sheila Brown (Comfort)
10. Eustacia King (Comfort)
11. Geraldine Smith – (Healing)
12. Tony Simms, Jr. – (God’s Protection; Guidance)
13. Zuri Abramson (God’s Protection)
14. Brenda Gross (Healing God’s Protection)
15. Kai Simms (God’s Protection; Guidance)
16. Nichol Singh (Deliverance)
17. Darnay Simms (Health; Finances)
18. Antionette Turman (Healing)
19. Valerie Wilcox (Healing; Divine Strength)
20. Debra Jones (Healing)
21. Alex Williams (Healing)
22. NiNi (Healing)
23. Kenneth Taylor (Healing)
24. Alexis Akorolo (Healing)
25. Americon (God’s Favor)
Use the space below to send us an email.
Please include your contact information.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Kenya, East Africa - August 2007 (1)
- Devotions for week of Feb. 6- 11, 2012 (1)
- Wise Up Kiddo! - March 11, 2012 (1)
- Join the Movement: Build a New Church (0)
- Sunday School Questions - Topic: Honor (0)
- Resources (0)
- Devotions for week of Jan. 1-7, 2012 (0)
- Church Anniversary - April 2011 (0)